Return to General Discussion Forum

28 dead / 113 injured: KNIFE attack

Home Forums General Discussion Forum 28 dead / 113 injured: KNIFE attack

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    Keymaster

I have quite a few folding knives but only a couple fixed blades. I have a cheap survival knife and a quality benchmade, I wonder how this one would stack up against the Kabar?

Benchmade 141 Nimaravus

Benchmade

Muleskinner

PJ:

I wouldn’t want to take it on! How long are the blade?

J

Muleskinner,

My thoughts are this, I will never do anything with a knife that some gung-ho Jarhead hasn’t tried before. if the tool is good enough for him, it’s good enough for me!

Muleskinner

J:

Never looked at it in that manner but my golly I believe you are correct. LOL I was Army so I was delighted when my wife purchased the Ka-bar US Army 7″ blade. It was like shaking hands with an old friend. Now it is never very far from me.

J

Muleskinner,

Well, the same goes for a dogface 🙂

My old man was a Vietnam Army vet, I followed my Grandad’s example and spent time in the Navy (he was WWII) so understand I use those terms with utmost respect. I’m a proud squid 🙂

Muleskinner

J:

I have a lot of retired Navy, Army and Marine friends. I am glad to met you and never gave your use of term “jarhead” and “dogface” a second thought. We are all proud to have served, and I know a number of Jarheads that love the term.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.