Return to General Discussion Forum

Beware of intellectuals but in this case?????

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Beware of intellectuals but in this case?????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Muleskinner

You have one sentence to describe this woman’s rant. You can NOT use stupid, moronic, idiot, or fool. What can you come up with…Newspaper editorial

Muleskinner

Well, I don’t know why the picture didn’t tag try here:
    http://sportstwo.com/threads/258778-Ah!-This-should-clarify-a-few-misconceptions!!!

PJ
    Keymaster

Rant

Here you go

PJ
    Keymaster

Honestly I think it’s a joke, written by a conservative with the intent of painting a picture of how ridiculous they believe democrats are.

Brandon

Haha, geez! I HOPE it’s a joke, but I’m not certain… The problem is, there are plenty of schools that you can attend as a kid that will have you believing stuff like that by the time you graduate.

Muleskinner

PJ:

I tend to agree with you. I believe an amazing, satirical mind was working overtime; the net result being a very clever diatribe. But then there is Vice President, Joe Biden, who ignorantly said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” And who can forget Nancy Pelosi’s infamous declaration, “We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it.”

Echo5Charlie

Hilarious. That is the brainwashed communist eutpoian, don’t let facts get in the way of your argument mindset we see again and again.

J

I choked on my coffee……..that was hilarious. We should get this person to run for President, it would definitely make anyone else look good by comparison.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.