So you think it might be a good idea to advertise here on Prepper-Resources.com? It’s a great decision because you are entering into a partnership with a web presence that has been around for over 5 years, now an updated repository of updated prep information for the reader. PJ provides insight and knowledge while living in the Rocky Mountains, not just some guy in the suburbs with a bugout bag in the closet and plans to head to the country if something goes wrong. Additionally there are great guest blolggers on here, some of which have shared very useful and personal knowledge on how to achieve a more self sufficient lifestyle. Here are a few more reasons why advertising is such a great idea.
- Your Banner / Link will be displayed on every page of this blog.
- Stats: Over 110k visits (56k unique visitors) 530,000 page views and 1.5 million hits per month.
- New content consistently published by PJ and several guest contributors which encompasses many aspects related to prepping and general survival.
- Awesome Product Reviews, we give you the bottom line! If it SUCKS, I’ll tell you!
- Loads of archived information which keeps visitors coming back for more!
- Flexible terms to meet your budget and expectations
- Banners, text links, sponsored articles and more options
- Michael Snyder, author of the extremely popular EconomicCollapseBlog.com, has us listed in his ultimate prepper websites in 2014 (he emphasizes that they are in no particular order).
- Ranked #13 on Top 50 Survival Blogs on Survivalpulse.com.
- Prepperwebsite.com Featured Website of the Month for April 2013.
- Featured on Graywolf Survival’s Best Prepper and Survival Websites.
- Prepper Pyramid Article featured as a “SHTF Must Read” at The Home for Survival.
- RSS Feed published to Beforeitsnews.com.
- JWR from Survivalblog.com has also mentioned Prepper-Resources.com.
- All advertising prices are in USD.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal.com.
- You will be asked to supply your own banners.
- Animated banners are tolerated, but please keep them reasonable (subject to approval).
- Please keep the size of your image file(s) low.
- I reserve the right to reject ads I deem to be unacceptable for my blog.
- Prices may change at any time, but should that occur there will be prior notification to all parties.
Need more information? Send an email to this email address.