Why should the average consumer choose to buy freeze dried foods?
1. Long Shelf Life – Freeze dried food has a much longer shelf life, making it ideal for emergency situations. These foods can be easily stored almost anywhere and at room temperature. Freezing or refrigeration is not necessary.
2. Easily Prepared – These foods can simply be rehydrated using water. Hot water typically reconstitutes the food in 8-10 minutes.
3. Conveniently Stored – After being freeze dried, only 2% of water remains in packaging, making these foods lightweight, portable, and compact. A two month supply of food for a family of five can be stored under a twin sized bed.
4. Nutritious – These foods do not have a processed taste. The freeze drying process basically freezes the natural colors, flavors, and textures of the foods for up to 25 years.
5. Gourmet Quality – We provide meals prepared by trained professionals with gourmet skills. Thus giving our foods a homemade taste that anyone can truly appreciate.
Check out this infographic which was provided courtesy of FoodInsurance.com