I just came home from Costco and picked up a Duracell 3 pack of Tactical Flashlights. The price was right at $14 for the set, this compared to $23 on Amazon (plus shipping). I’ll now be able to keep a dedicated Tac Light in each of my vehicles, this in addition to lights placed in BOB’s or EDC lights. Great for quick access to a small handheld light, whether it be changing a tire or investigating suspicious activity at night after exiting a vehicle.
I know that Surefire and Streamlight manufacture much better lights as I own both models. However that in mind I don’t have the cash to plunk down on a 6 pack of $100 -$200 one inch diameter flashlights so that I can have one on every weapon and in every bag/vehicle. So the Duracell set will have to do for my purposes as the price is definitely right.
You get quite a bit for your money when picking up the pack of Tac Lights
- Skid-proof design & waterproof design
- Output bright can come to 250 lumens (MAX)
- Strobe feature for disorienting or signalling
- 1 Hour run time at max intensity, 4 hours at low
- Drop tested to withstand impact from 3.2 ft
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum body
- Lightweight, durable, compact design
- Corrosion and wear resistant.
- Includes 3 AAA duracell batteries for each flashlight.
If you are near a Costco I suggest checking out a set of these lights, here are a few more pics which I took upon getting home.