The Lifestraw is an amazing device, as a matter of fact I’ve reviewed the original Lifestraw and the Lifestraw Family and highly endorse them both. Tonight I got an email from our most popular guest author The Maj, reference an awesome promo going on for a new product: the Lifestraw Go. It’s just a guess but I’m betting this is an answer to Berkey’s Sport Bottle as the construction and price point are relatively similar. Here’s the good news, until Dec 11 (11:59pm PST) you can get the Lifestraw Go for a whopping 43% off! Regular price is $34.95, sale price is $19.95.
Here’s the rundown on the Lifestraw Go:
– Filters at least 1,000 liters of water (264 gallons)
– Bottle & filter only weighs 223 grams (8oz)
– Removes up to 99.9999 percent of waterborne bacteria
– Removes up to 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan cysts
– Reduces turbidity by filtering particles of approx 0.2 microns
– Bottle made of BPA free Tritan
– Uses no batteries or moving parts
Click here for details and act fast as quantities are limited. I plan on ordering two of them!